[Pussy Boi] Dec 23, 2010 - cumslut whore

Feeder

Click here to see Pussy Boi's original blog post...

so here we are celebrating another christmas - WTF happened to the last year?! I have been kicked and pissed on by professors and worked my god damn ass off. I have taken literally countless loads and dick. If I were to even attempt to think about it and try and estimate with any accuracy, I would guess 500 loads this year thus far. Go Ducks. I saw the movie 127 hours - fucking amazing movie -

I have been crazy busy with school and this blog just gets less attention because of it. I might be a stupid slutty total slut of a cumdump, but I actually do have a brain, know how to use it and am the high-driven type. I know where my limits are and have been fortunate to have, generally speaking, those limits respected. However, they do get crossed from time to time. I have also met someone that I am extremely into. He will never be a part of this blog and I have promised him I'd never mention it again. Don't worry, he loves the fact that I am a total cumslut and encourages it more than less!

I do owe one update..... Civil War 2010. When: December 4th, GameDay in Corvallis, OR at OSU. If you don't recall, this will now be my second year going to this game. In any case, Matt, Ross, and Kyle all live together again this year and had me up for some pre-arranged cock whoring. We exchanged a few emails and a texts a few weeks before. So I got myself to Corvallis and arrived at their condo/townhouse sort of thing they're renting. Just the 3 of them. When I got there, they were already drinking and hanging out, smokin bowls, waiting around. As soon as I got there, like within 5 minutes of walking in the front door, I was shirtless in my underwear (briefs guys) begging for their cock. No small talk, no beer, no discussion. They all then effectively had their way with me, throat fucked me like a good cunthole, raped my pussy, made me swallow all their loads. Sidenote: I do have to say that my friend Ross is turning in to one fucking hot motherfucker - hot defined body, amazing stomach, sexy.

We missed like the first 2 minutes of the game but then sat around the plasma and watched the game ins HD. I sucked them all off and on throughout the game. Got a few loads. Also got my pussy fucked again in Jeff's bed. Ducks won (goin to the Natty!) and then the guys told me that they had a bunch of their friends stopped by after the game. Text messages started flyin and within about 20 minutes of gametime, the first guys stopped by. I was taken upstairs to Matt's bedroom when he arrived, was told to get naked and then essentially Matt and Jeff started on each hole and got one of their bud into the thing. Before long, Matt and Jeff were off to the side and encouraging their friend. Then the other guy walked in and there began the constant train on my mouth and cunt for the next like ~3 hours. No clue on total guys, but can recall atleast 6 guys in the room at one time in the room. Think there were more but definitely blacked out some of it cause parts are missing in my memory. Yikes - need to not drink (just not for me).

Needless to say, my friends got a whole session lined up and got all beaver studs dumping on me and in me. Had a couple of notable cocks that felt amazing, and my pussy was disgusting afterwards. Completely layered in cum, and mucus that just coated everything. Not surprisingly, I was totally exhausted afterwards and ended up passing out on Jeff's bed. Woke up like at 6:30 totally out of it. Grabbed my shit and went home to pass out. In all honesty, kinda freaked out and wasn't sure where I was, but was in surprisingly not in as much pain as I would have guessed. Guess all that previous fucking helped in this case!~

I love love love love love love LOVE being a cumslut pussyboi cumdumpster whore. I am certain that it is my purpose in life - I love doing it and I know I'm good at it.

Thanks for everyone's support this year, understanding, and patience. Will blog when I can with no certainty of exactly when. Happy Christmas. Merry New Year.

the cumdump156662280615658129-8602558436754600716?l=pussyboicumdump.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.