I was forced at first

Guest IWantIthard

Guest IWantIthard

So I just went to smoke green at a coworkers house. He’s gay and married and he knows I was straight. I know I never completely objected their advances but I never thought this shit would happen. We smoked for a while and then when I got up to use the restroom they pushed me down on the table and literally started raping me. I was so high though I let it happen. I didn’t just let it happen I told them I was their hoe for the night. That was 4 hours ago. I left 30 mins ago but I asked if I could stay there tonight since we don’t work tomorrow.

p.s I am now Wayne and joe hurt’s cock slut. I also lied about it being forced I went there with the soal intention of getting dragged out of the closet. I let them video tape it so they could threaten it as black mail if I don’t give them what they want, and when they want.

#firstbreeding

#myassisalwaysavailable

#messageme

Nice, when I was in JR High 3 of the bigger black guys grabbed me in the back of the locker room and heals me down and feed me thier cock, it was sudden and scared me. Two had cum in my mouth and the third was about to fuck me when the coach came around the corner, I think he had been watching but stopped it when he saw I was about to be bred 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

We were teens. I went to his apt he took his huge cock out asked me to suck it said no he got naked came over to where i was sitting got up on the chair said suck it said no rub him cock head on my lips got a hard on said suck it said no he forced it into my mouth and said now suck it shook my head no he started fucking my mouth after about ten min I got my first taste of cum he gave me 9 more loads I swallowed them all was hooked kept going back to him for our little game but I was sucking other guys one day I went to him he ans the door naked first time I saw him soft closed the door dropped to my knees and took his cock and started sucking he gave me a big load and said now you are my personal cock sucker was for years he I measured his cock one day it was 11 inches an thick it gave me a complex about my 6 incher