[BB Boi Breeder] Huck Finn

Feeder

Click here to see Bareback Boi Breeder's original blog post...

Okay, I have heard a few of you want me to write about the boys from the religious festive. I will try but it happened months ago so the details will not be as precise as usual. This is about the first encounter and the hottest. Got me hard remembering it.

The county some how won the right to host a big religious music festival. It was a three-day deal ordeal at a Local Park and Campground. It brought in almost fifty thousand people. That may not sound like a lot to most of you, but that is about equal to the tri-county population here. Most of the visitors stayed at the campground adjacent to where the stage and booths were set up. The over flow booked all the hotel rooms within some 50 miles. The county even persuaded the Phone Company to put up a cell phone tower. That was big news in the county. The park is about the only place within 30 miles there is service.

Now next to the park is some good hunting land where a friend of mine keeps an old trailer. While he is off on jobs through out the tri-state area I take care of it. Well not so much take care of it but make sure no drunk rednecks break into it and trash the place. The way you get to the trailer is a private lane and not through the main road to the park. However once you are at the trailer you can walk a couple hundred yards further down the lane and be inside of the park. Meaning I could crash the festival without paying or waiting in hour long line for admittance. I could even sit on the roof of the trailer and make out in the distance the big screen display and listen to the music.

The first day I drove down to the trailer, parked and then crashed the party. The bands hadn’t started playing yet but people were all over the place. I noticed right away all the fucking young cute guys. Most of them were wearing just trunks and flip-flops. I got an idea. All these young horny guys trapped in their families’ campers for a week or weeks. They must be hornier than shit. I went back to the trailer and put an ad on Craigslist offering young guys “a drink, a smoke, for you and fuck for me?”. I also tried out Grindr. Hell, cell phone service is awesome! The replies started flooding in. Most were older guys, well older married guys. I got a nice offer from a married couple with kids that didn’t drink or smoke but “like to fool around but have to be discreet because of the kids”. Seems to be tons of sinning going on at these religious gatherings!

The first reply from a guy that got my dick stirring was from a guy I will call Huck Fin. That not his name but that is what he looked like, complete with moppy hair and freckles. I do remember we traded lots of messages and he really wanted the drink and Mary Jane. I told him I just wanted ass. I told him how to find the trailer and me and climbed up on the roof with a cooler waited.

I do remember him walking down the lane. If he had a straw hot on he could have played Huck Fin. He was barefoot and wearing a set of white painters overalls with no shirt. I remember just waving at him and telling him to come up.

He had the biggest bluest eyes, and a nice tan/burn starting on his back, shoulders and nose. I offered him a beer and he helped himself. We talked awhile. He was from Arkansas and was on vacation with his family in a borrowed camper. He loved his family but just needed some space. After a while he asked about the smoke and I naturally said that is inside where I am going to eat and fuck his ass. He said he wasn’t sure about that, I told him I was.

I climbed down with him following me and he followed me inside. I produced a joint and he reached out to take it. I remember I told him not that fast and told him to take his pants off and sit down on the couch. I remember his cute smile as he sat down and spread his legs. I handed him the smoke and light and then put my hand on his thigh. He was completely soft, so soft it was almost invisible in the long thick patch of hair. It was so small and shrunk it was like he was swimming in a glacier. He lit up and I remember telling him to relax. I remember stroking him and that had no effect on him. I went down on him and once he was in my mouth I felt him grow. It went from a cooked piece of spaghetti to a hot dog in no time. I remember him leaning back smoking with his eyes closed. When he was really turned on I started making the way to his treasure hole. He didn’t want any part of that and remember him saying head is okay but he doesn’t like anything to do with his butt. I told him we had a deal, and told him to stand up and turn around. He did and I spread his cheeks and examined his rather large looking puckered hole. I remember how he jumped when he felt my tongue on it. He was more surprised than freaked. I ate his hole for a little while and told than asked him that it wasn’t so bad, was it? He more or less agreed and I had him get on his hands and knees. Then I really ate him out. He lit up again and was just going with it and somewhere along the line he started to get into it. I could tell because he started jerking off.

I got my tongue in as for as it could go and then started with a finger. Very wet finger and after several of his protest it did penetrate the magic ring. I remember when it got inside of him how he just froze, like he was thinking if he just lost his cherry or something. Maybe thinking it wasn’t so bad. What ever he was thinking must have past because he started stroking again and the precum started flowing. I reached out and coated my finger with the precum and resisted the urge to suck it but rather slide it back into his hole.

For some reason that turned me on big time. I remember dropping my shorts about then and him not even turning around to check me out. I fished a bottle of poppers out of the pocket and set them down on the floor so he could see. I returned to eating his hole and slapped his hand away from his dick. He was too close to cumming and ending my fun. His hole tasted so good Musty, sweet and a bit funky. I was in boy hole heaven and my dick was harder than a rock and leaking big time. I took a hit of poopers and set them back down before he asked what they were. I told him just something to make me a little higher. I pulled his dick down and back toward my mouth just as he asked to try them. His dick was so wet and tasted so good. He started inhaling as my tongue went back to his hole. I told him I was going to cum soon and had to stick it in before I cum. I took the poppers out of his hand and took a hit then handed them back to him. He hit them again and I counted down for them to hit him. I stood up and started stroking and then rubbing my wet dick head up against his hole. He didn’t protest too much so I massaged his hole with the head of my dick and getting more turned on watching my precum slicking up his hole. Damn I wanted to just go ahead and plunge it in and let my cum flow. I was patient. He really was really turned on judging from the amount of fluid flowing from his dick and his frantic jerking. I felt myself crossing over to the point of no return, I was really getting into it. It was now or never, with the head of my dick still massaging his hole I grabbed his hips and pulled him back toward me as I thrust forward. His hole opened and I went balls deep as my dick immediately started spewing its seed into him. You know how sometimes it feels too good, and the thought of it alone is enough to make you lose it? He groaned or protested but it was far too late. My orgasm subsided but I remained in his tender ass. I just enjoyed the warmth as he continued stroking his dick.

After a while he said “you can start now” and I didn’t know what he meant. He said you can start humping now. I was starting to get soft but hearing his little voice asking me to fuck him gave me an instant charge. I slid my cock out and back in, small easy strokes. He whimpered/moaned and I noticed his balls were totally pulled up. He was close. I grabbed his hand that was using to stroke. I told him “not yet” and he feebly stated, asked, “soon”. I pulled out of him and had him get on his back. I wanted to breed him like a bitch, face to face, legs spread wide. His dick was purple colored now, soaked with precum. I took a big hit of poppers and handed them to him. I couldn’t resist tasting that dick. As I started to go down on him I remember him saying, “don’t do that, I leaked stuff”. I said even better as I engulfed his dick into my mouth. Damn sweet! I then said now we are going to fuck! I picked his legs up and put them over my shoulders. I remember looking down to line my self up and his puckered hole was gaped open, slick with my cum, my sperm. A full round open black juicy hole. It was not longer an asshole, this was now a fuckhole, a boy cunt. I plunged in, he moaned and resumed his frantic stroking of himself. I brutally pounded that fuckhole while listening to his chorus of “Ohs, Oh, Ohh” I told him I was going to breed his boy bitch ass. He cried out “do not cum in me” and I told him it was too late, already did once. He replied in a soft voice “you came in me?” But his hand stroking the dick told the story. He was going to cum thinking about it and right on cue, he let loose the jets of goo. The jets hit his face chest. There was a big thick puddle between his pecs which I licked up. That did it, I told him I was cumming and remained still so he could feel my dick jerking. He had to feel it, because when the spasms stopped he moved trying to get up. I scooped up some more of his cum and sampled him some more. I made a big deal of tasting it, and then put my mouth down toward his. He turned away.

I stayed on top of him a moment to show he was my bitch before pulling out of him. I went to get him a towel. When I returned with the towel he was sitting on the couch and had lit the joint again and inhaled deeply. I sat across from him admiring his face, his youthfulness, and hoped my swimmers were enjoying their new home. He said that I lied when I told him I wasn’t going to fuck him too bad when we were trading messages. I replied that I didn’t fuck him bad, I fucked him good.

He stood up and pulled on his coveralls. He asked if he could have another beer and I told him to help himself. He sat back down and opened the beer, which surprised me. I figured he would want to get the hell out. He drank the beer and we talked. I asked about a strange tattoo on his forearm. A round black circle about the size of a quarter. He said everybody in his family even his mom has that. It has something to do with reminding them that all people have dark imperfections and to focus on the good in people. I wondered if I was his imperfection.

As I looked at him sitting across from me with my seed swimming inside of him, I sure as fuck couldn’t see any imperfection.7138497070323239091-7216848957062152710?l=barebackboibreeder.blogspot.com

More...

great story I could picture the kid

that reminded me, when I was in HS in the 70's bible thumping do gooders wanted to get Huck Finn taken off the reading list. why? not because of the racial language, but because "something sexual HAD to happen between Huck, a young teen, and Jim an older black MAN when they were on the raft together" needless to say the school board told them to get lost.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.