Rough hard fuck

Blkbottomboi

Was home all day super horny and went on Grindr to try and get my ass filled. I’m 21  5’10 170 7uncut smooth shaved ass .msged this 41 year old daddy type with a nice 7.5 uncut thick cock ,that was only 5 mins away at a grocery store. Told  him I’m home naked door unlocked Ass up, not even 5 mins goes by he Messages said he’s outside. He comes in comes up stairs and waste no time and goes to town Tongue fucking my ass ,I’m in heaven and then the starts to spank my ass , harder and harder , I though I was gunna cum from the pain on my ass checks and his  tongue  Deep in my ass . Then he jumps up and with one moation starts power fucking my ass,good thing I was using my toys Earlier. He fucks me hard for about 3 mins non stop  then he tells me he gonna CUM. He fills my ass with his seed and can feel his dick Pulsating as he dig is cock as far up my ass as he can ,  stands up slaps me ass hard as fuck and says thx and leaves . Loved it

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1