[Midtown Mutt ATL] Curiosity: Open Relationships

Feeder

Click here to see Midtown Mutt's original blog post...

While I haven't written much lately, I have been having a lot of sex. It simply hasn't been remarkable or worth taking the time to write down.

I played with my Italian Friend again today. This was noteworthy for a couple of reasons: 1) I'm not normally prone to crushes, but I acknowledged to myself today I have one on him; 2) He is partnered and I met his other half today when I went over to get fucked by him.

Relationships: I have had many of them with lengths from weeks to many years; some where I am still friends and two where I hope to never cross paths with the guys again. One thing I've never had is an open relationship. I cannot say I'm against them, it's simply that I've never experienced one. There are times I've discussed the concept with a boyfriend, but it hasn't gone further. What green monster would be unleashed in either party? Who knows?

Another thing about the Italian: we have not discussed status. I lie in my MH profile and say I am negative. So far, we have only fucked each other wrapped, although the last time we played, he wished he could fuck me bare. I suppose - because I have a crush on him - I wasn't ready to have that conversation yet, or risk ending what seems to be a budding fuck buddy relationship.

So this morning, the Italian texted me to see if I wanted to play (I'm off from work for Xmas this week as is he) and I said I would like that. So, I headed over to his place at the appointed time, rang the doorbell and his beautiful, smiling face greeted me. I stepped in and, lo and behold, his partner was sitting at the dining room table. The Italian introduced us and then led me back to the bedroom. The partner did not follow (if I was the Italian's boyfriend, I think I would be more possessive of him, which would probably doom the relationship).

Let me be clear: I was a little uncomfortable about the partner being there, but they did not seem to be in the least.

The Italian and I were naked in no time and kissing. He pushed me down on the bed on my back and opened a condom and squeezed some lube. The next thing he was squeezing was his big, fat dick into my hole. He was on top of me fucking my ass with my legs wrapped around him and kissing me when his partner walked in and said that he had to run to the store. The Italian, without missing a beat in fucking me said, "Bye Honey."

The Italian eventually put me face down and fucked me till he shot his load into the rubber. I fantasized that he had unwrapped during the fuck and injected me with his hot cum, but it was just a fantasy.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.