[Life In The Raw] Flashback fuck- 3 way in the "office"

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

I was at work one day and I saw someone who I had played with before.

We made small talk and I went back to my post at the massage chair.

I had a client soon and I thought to check on my room to make sure everything was in order.

I went and the door was closed, I always keep it open. The lights were also off.

I opened the door and my playmate had brought a muscled guy into the room.

The muscle guy freaked out a bit, since I was in my uniform. I smiled and upzipped my pants.

My buddy and I then bent the muscle guy over the table. We got on our knees and began licking his sweet

muscle hole. He was moaning in ecstacy as our tongues dueled on his puckering hole.

My buddy then lined up his raw dick and began fucking the muscle guy, sliding into his big and firm ass over and over, he was slow and deep. Then He pulled out and let me have a turn, then he started fucking his mouth. He spit roasted this muscled pig. I felt my balls tighten and my buddy started moaning louder.

We both came in unison, I was collapsed on our nameless muscle hunk as shot after shot of seed filled his guts. My buddy moaned as he blew his load down his throat. Cum from both ends. We caught our breath and the muscle guy laid on his back and jerked off, cumming while I ate my cum from his ass.6205496180732721325-3496867843216406536?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.