[Midtown Mutt ATL] Pre-Christmas Dick

Feeder

Click here to see Midtown Mutt's original blog post...

I had sex with the Italian yesterday morning, but by the late afternoon, I was ready to go again.

I headed to the video booths and there were the typical mixture of trolls and such. There were also a couple of hot guys. One caught my eye -- a very sexy young black guy with a shaved head. We made eye contact and he followed me into a booth.

He dropped his pants and fortunately he was a grower -- probably about nine thin inches. After sucking his cock for a while, I stood up and bent over the bench. He started eating my ass and then spit on his cock. Before I knew, he was fucking me -- his entire cock in me. I huffed on some poppers and handed them back to the kid. He drew on them and handed them back. Then he started fucking me in earnest. In about two minutes, he pushed all the way in and stopped fucking me...depositing his load deep in me.

As we left the booth he thanked me for letting him fuck me and I told him any time.

About five minutes later, my cock was in a glory hole and was being sucked by a hot mouth. The mouth pulled off my cock and his butt cheeks and crack were facing me through the glory hole. I put my cock back through the hole and he pushed his asshole down on my dick which slid straight into him. I started fucking the unknown ass and in about ten minutes, my cock spewed about five or six ropes of cum into the hole. I pulled out and none of my cum dripped out of him because I had made the deposit while I was balls-deep in the guy.

I pulled up my jeans and looked through the hole and the owner of the hole was doing the same thing.

Merry Xmas.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.