[iBLASTinside] Fucking Tweaker

Feeder

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

Several sex clubs have been popping up all over the seedy part of town, so late one night, I’d exhausted my usual haunting grounds and decided to try something new. I wandered to the new place (I’ll leave it unnamed, as you’ll see why in a moment). As I wandered through the corners with shadows lurking, I found plenty of mouths to feed, but too few asses. All except this one tweaker who stalked me a little too much.

I don’t like tweakers in general. He was cute enough, but he staggered through the hallway throwing himself at anything under 40 and me (afterall, I’m not under 40). He’d scored at least two men I’d seen. But after a couple of hours of mediocre blowjobs and the only ass offered up turned out to be a too lubed fifty-something (come on guys, give me moderately lubed so I can pretend it’s somewhat tight) I needed to get some and get home.

I let the tweaker attempt a blowjob, but with the teethgrinding that comes from too much drugs, they want to chew, so I gave up. His teeth grated across my sensitive flesh too often so I went for what I wanted. Luckily, his ass felt like it only had one load in it, as I positioned it into place and poised my cock at the hole.

“You got poppers?” he muttered.

I handed him my bottle. He opened it and snorted. After a moment he stood upright. I pushed him back down. He stood back up.

“What kind of poppers are those?” he asked. I didn’t answer. Most questions from tweakers are rhetorical. They aren’t waiting for an answer. “Damn those are fucking strong. Too strong. I gotta get out of here.”

He stood up again. He made motions toward the latched plywood door but I pulled him back and pushed him back into position.

“Listen you little druggie fucker,” I growled low and into his ear. “You’ve been cockblocking me all fucking night, following me around. You want my cock? Now you’re going to get it. So bend the fuck over and take it!”

The beat of the music drown out most noise other than the loudest. He began to whimper. “I don’t think I can, man. That shit fucked me up.”

“No shithead, whatever you took before the poppers fucked you up,” I said.

I bent him over and found his hole and pushed my cock inside him. He tried to stand up but I pushed him back into place. Keeping him bent over, maneuvered his body into the corner. My thrusts keeping him there.

I used his hole. It was over in a few minutes, his ass responded well, opening up to my cock well, the cum inside acting as lubricant. I took a snort of the fine poppers to bring myself to climax, adding to the mix.

I pulled out, using his shirt tail to wipe my cock clean and zip up. He stood upright after a moment and*wavered, looking at me through hazy eyes. “Are you done?”

“Take a cab home, man,” I said. “You shouldn’t drive.”

His pants around his ankles, his shirt wide open, I left him there.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.