I want to get fucked condom to bareback.

I have this fantasy where I'm getting a massage and without asking the guy starts to fuck me.

At first he's using a condom, but at some point either he takes it off or it gets broken.

Again and importantly, he doesn't ask or tell me, but he just keeps fucking me until he shoots up inside me.

I would be on my front the whole time so I would not see whats happening behind me.

I would love someone to do this with me. 

Is anyone interested?

I have effectively lived this dream, and it is the cause of me effectively getting tested, as I was not aware of his status and did not think to ask. He was in a long term gay relationship but offered a M2M massage service with benefits. His massaging skills were amazing and it was done with both of us naked so I could touch him whenever his cock got near or suck him too, while he massaged my shoulders. He then started to finger fuck me and eventually work my prostate gland. I have never leaked so much pre cum, and nearly blew my load on several occasions he had me so hot. He then offered to fuck me, I could not say no, and being on my face did not realise he was BB, I am not sure I would have stopped him if I knew as I was so aroused I think I would have done anything to feel his cock in me. He too was turned on and came quite quickly, I think partly as a result of my desire for him, he did ask if I wanted him to pull out, but I was desperate for him, so he filled me with his creamy spunk. The drive home was scary and so exiting, had I just got a poz load in me this was before I went on PreP.

• Upvote 1