Chicago Steamworks

Spooner70

Went to Steamworks a couple of weeks ago.  Got in, cleaned up grabbed my poppers and headed to my room.  Scanned the movies for a bit to relax. Just watching thoses cocks was making my cock drip.

Off to find some cock. Started on the second floor and headed around. Walked through the second floor maze and some guys there, but was really looking to go to the third floor and the fuck bench.

Made my way up and through the maze, surprisingly no one was on the bench. As I walked up there was Hispanic guy looking, I grabbed his package and hoped I’d get some cock. I was able to pull him in and he dropped his towel, not big but I’m looking for cock.  I started sucking and he was instantly hard.inwas sucking and pulled off and bent over the bench. Clue taken, he drove in. He wasn’t big but pounded quick and when he paused, I know he left his load. I was excited.

Next guy pulls in, I’m ready.. so he plays with me for a bit. My ass is up and all open. He gives me his cock in my mouth. A bit of sucking  and he’s hard, I’m not checking who’s there. Pulls out and puts a condom on. I’m like okay fine, but I’d like bare. 

He fucks me for a long time, not cumming, with my ass up, then I’m over, legs on his shoulders. I’m a bottom and exepect a lot of openness but when he shoved his tongue in my mouth I was fine. The cigarette and ass taste in his mouth completely turned me off.

we fucked for at least an hour. He had a great cock and fucked, well I’ve never been fucked like that. 

Finally was granted a beak. Know he came in y ass, but the condom kept it back.  

Long story short, loved the time on the bech. And to be honest the entire time. 

Id hope that ropes may just pop a breath mint!!!!