Quick cellar load

Pandrodor

For those who haven’t read my story in the testimonials section: I’ve only recently started to take loads from outside my relationship. I texted a guy in the morning. He replied he’d love to fuck me, but would be in the city only for the rest of the day, and that he’d have to work. Oh well, bad luck, I thought, but then he suggested I should come to the place where he works and he’d dump a quick load in me there. In the cellar. How could I resist?

I couldn’t, of course. Went to the cellar and waited in the dark. He came down, with just some light from his phone. No time for a long foreplay. Lights off. He turned me around, made me bend over some boxes, just applied spit as lube, and entered my hole from behind. His dick was the first ever inside me with a PA piercing. I was surprised how much more intense the sensations were. Now I wish more men had a PA… He soon shot his load deep into my ass, pulled out and left. I carried his load to my own work and kept it inside me for the rest of the day. Loved how dirty it felt, especially when I came home and greeted my BF with a deep kiss.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1