32 years, my first true oral load

PHXguyHI

Hi guys, long time stalker 1st time poster. I’m 32, divorced. Always knew I was ‘bi’ but more recently.. gay. Been with 8 chicks and many, many guys ?. But, been dating my BF for 9 months now. Honestly, always loved to top, and seldom bottom. But, with him, I’ve loved taking his cock and, more recently, his loads in my ass. I belong to him. Tonight, he really didn’t feel like full on fucking. So, I coaxed him with a little massage then stroked his cock through his boxers. Of course, he let me taste his pre-cum, suck on him a little. Then what normally ends with him sucking me and playing with my ass then fucking me, stayed with me sucking and stroking his cock. I felt that familiar ‘about to cum’ swelling that I normally feel in my ass and told him to please cum in my mouth. He must’ve shot 3 good shots, which hit my tongue then My throat and slid down like a smooth shot of whiskey. I then took his whole cock deep (8.5” and wrist thick) and felt maybe 4 more pulses depositing deep. The taste, the smell of his musk in my face, his pulsating cock, it was all too much. I almost immediately blew my load with hardly a touch. I abso-fucking-lutely love this man, his cock, and now his cum. I can’t wait to do it again.

Thanks breeding.zone for letting me discover the joy of being in love with cum. 

• 2 years later...
Guest Pirateman

My fist cock sucking I hope goes as follows: being 71 when I take his cock out it will be soft I will engulf his cock balls deep swirling my tongue over the head pushing his cock against roof of my mouth as I begin deep sucking holding at the base of the shaft I will begin pulling and rolling the balls in my hand as I feel the cock hardened I will suck up and down the shaft stopping at the head to bath it in spit with my tongue than I will purse my lips on the side of his shaft and slide up and down with my tongue lapping the underside after both sides I work my tongue down to his balls taking one at a time in my mouth tongue lashing each ball slowly moving my tongue down between his balls and asshole I will hope for him to slide forward offering me access I will beginning rimming his hole while depositing plenty of spit once lubricated start darting my tongue in and out until hole expands to sink my tongue deeper into the hole while squeezing balls and rubbing top of the cock hopefully getting drops of pre cum then release his hole and begin deep cock sucking once moans begins prepare my tongue for the first cum load holding my lips tight over the head twirling around the pee hole and begin jerking the cock for cum once the first load hits my tongue a quick swallow then hold more Cum in my mouth to swirl over gums and teeth even let some cum drip on my mustache for later then removing the cock I will lick and kiss each pearl cum drop from his pee hole after a final squeeze of his balls for all his cum I will allow buddy to suck my 7 1/2 cock I am also open to suggestions while performing if you were my suck buddy I will do you first then enjoy dumping my load in your mouth hoping for the chance