[Montréal Pussy Boy] Blackout!

Feeder

Click here to see Montréal Pussy Boy's original blog post...

I was surfing 411 being super horny when I hit up this old fuckbuddy of mine. He is a deliciously studly black man, lean, muscled, intelligent, rich, hung like everyone's black fantasy. We started fucking soon after I lost my virginity, the first time he fucked me on my bed in my student apartment, his 6'3 frame pressed into me with my eyes rolled back I am sure he thought I was a mighty weak lay. I lied and told him I was a virgin. He believed me. Over the next two years we fucked often enough, sometimes a couple of times a week, sometimes far less. I knew when it was infrequent it was because he had a boyfriend and the only reason we were fucking was because him and his bf had a fight. He was an excellent lover and chances are that in montreal, if you ever have a proclivity to bottom and have been with a black man, hes the one who fucked you. I've had atleast 3 tops who have bottomed for him on different occasions.

The thing about him was, hes the most dedicated top I've met. Although the show is never over until he has cum deep inside you, he never once does anything to make you hurt. He won't rim, rarely kiss, but the way he wraps his arms around you, presses into your lower back, rubs his legs next to yours, taking 9.5 inches of thick black meat by him feels less of an invasion and more of a homecoming. So you can imagine why I was so excited when he responded by suggesting he come over.

I do the fasted thorough clean up I think imaginable, pop on some Jill Scott, cos thats what we he played when he fucked me in his bed, and chugged a cup of vodka. It had been a while and I wasn't going to let any resistance get in the way. He comes over, wearing just shorts and a t shirt. Gives me a hug and and with a deep sexy growl of a voice asks if I have an ash tray. I do. He takes out some pot and asks if I mind. Hell no.

After smoking the joint we get to bed. Stripping he pushes me down on his cock. I'm utterly mesmerized by the thick slab of meat looking at me. I can't believe that later I will be having it inside me. Feeling buzzed I begin to suck on his meat, choking as I deep throat but I won't let that stop me. He starts working boy batter elbow grease into my cunt. He loves how it feels. Turning me over on my stomach, he spreads my legs with his muscular limbs, and whispers to me to take a deep hit of poppers. As I do he begins to enter me slowly, knocking at the entrance, sliding in and pulling back, sliding in and pulling back. I know my hairy hole drives him wild, feeling the fuzz on his sensitive cockhead makes him leak more precum. Slowly digging into me with short strokes he finally bottoms out.

Told you he was an expert.

He begins to work up a rhythm, short stroke, long, long, long, short, short, long, long, long, short, long, long. Im slack jawed with my head to the side. He fucks me like this for a time period I can only judge by the largeness of the precum stain on my bedsheets under me. He turns me over and as he rotates me I cum. He smiles and starts slamming it home. My body begins to give up under the assualt, and I feel like I'm passing out between the plowing and the pleasure from the orgasm. I grab onto his muscular back as he begins to pillage my pussy. I can't remember him cumming in me cos I was in such a haze. All I remember is that he kept fucking me that night and never pulled out, as I passed in and out.

Turns out, he had decided to try something new cos he was certainly packing blue steel that night.2733162077427027926-3477198379335676306?l=mtlpussyboi.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.