[Life In The Raw] Lunch break fuck

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

My phone buzzed as I got the texts

"you at home?"

"Maybe I can swing by"

I gave him my address and within 5 minutes he was at my door.

He came in and we started making out. This kid is so adorable, blonde, blue eyes, a furry little body and

a firm bubble butt. He pawed at my chest, very turned on that my chest hair had grown back.

We undressed and stood in my room naked, kissing deeply. I then started to lick, suck, and nibble on his ear.

We got onto my bed, I put a pillow underneath him and started to eat out his his fuzzy bubble butt.

As this adorable boy moaned, I rubbed lube all over my hard dick, I got up and lubed his hole, and lined up.

I entered his tight boyhole and sunk all the way into him.

He moaned some more and held onto me as I fucked his ass.

He kept moaning.

"Right there"

"Give it to me"

I had him get on his hands and knees and really plowed into him, making his tight hole open up.

I grabbed onto his hips and pounded him hard, all the while he kept begging me for my cum, begging to be seeded.

It didnt take long for him to get his wish, soon my balls were tightening up and I shot a potent load of cum up his cute little ass. We kissed again and he said, :Now I can concentrate at work." I hope he gets horny a lot so I can be his lunch break.6205496180732721325-7871364025629847514?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.