In the frat house

ShootingRaw

I'd been talking to this cute 19 year old guy on Grindr off and on for a while. I hit him up the other night and he said he was stressed out from studying. In a cliché line, I said I'd be happy to offer some stress relief. He said he couldn't that night, but that tomorrow would be good and to message him then. Now, guys on Grindr are known for being flaky, but I messaged him the next day, and he said to come around 9. We exchanged numbers and he gave me his address, which I recognized as being on the border of a major university. I drove over there and found that it was indeed a frat house. He told me a code for the back door and directed me to his room. I knocked on the door, and he peeked out, completely naked. I walked in and we immediately started kissing and I grabbed his ass. He was about 5'11" and 190lbs, Asian, and totally smooth. He pulled my clothes off and we went to his bed. As we continued to kiss, I started fingering his tight, smooth hole, and I found there was already lube there. I asked if he'd been fucked already, and he said he'd fucked himself to get ready.

We made out more on the bed, and he got me on my back and started sucking my dick, which felt amazing. Now, oral feels good, but I'm all about the ass, so I guided him off my cock and positioned him above me. He lowered himself down and I aligned my dick, wet with his saliva, with his already lubed hole. He pressed against the head and gasped as my mushroom head popped in. He slowly lowered himself down, taking my entire this 6.5" shaft into his smooth tight hole. We kissed some more, and he started slowly riding me. I eventually flipped him onto his back and started fucking him missionary. He said it hurt a little, so I pulled out, lubed my dick, started pounding him. I did that for a while, but he started hurting again, so I gave a few final thrusts and shot my load deep into him. We cuddled and chatted for a bit afterward, and he commented that he felt my load in him and it felt great. I got dressed again and made my way out of the frat house very satisfied.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2