JACK-HAMMERED

TheBaldMan

Before I went onto PrEP, I didn’t take loads.  Once on PrEP, I sought them out.  I got better at indicating my role by always being pre-lubed, removing my body hair, and getting thin.  It worked; it was just assumed I took it raw.  As for being bred, I found all I had to do was ask!  But so far I had always been bred in private.  Now it had to be in public.

The venue for this was naked day at the sauna.  I wandered into a room to watch a couple fucking.  The top offered me the bottom’s arse.  I took it, but indicated that what I really wanted was for him to fuck me.  The magic began with the golden words “Do you want me inside you?”  I did.  So I was bent over the bench next to the other guy and this total top fucked us both in turn.  And I was getting the other guy’s juices in my arse and mine in were in his. I sensed this top really wanted me.  So at the end of the session, I asked for his load.  “It can be arranged”, he replied.

A little while later we met again in the sling room where an audience had gathered.  They were left in no doubt that I was to be hard-fucked and bred.  He told me to get into the sling where I was jack-hammered until he released his spunk into me.  There was pain and there was blood, but I did not care.  He had driven his load deep into my guts, more deeply than ever before.  It would take hours to come out, magnificently messing my pants as I walked home.

• Like 2