First time with a poz/undetectable

Guest jaydedday

Guest jaydedday

So this is huge for me. I'm sure in the past I have played with poz guys before at the bath house, but never like this.

He's from out of town, here for a work well and one of the best reviewed top fist fuckers I have encountered. Young, cute and confident. Beautiful combo and even now I can't sleep because I'm eager to be a pig.

We have not had a conversation about fucking, as we met and exchanged conversation on a fist forum site. 

I am not on Prep (still coming to terms that I'm attracted to men now and need to get out of my shitty marriage).

With the combo of a confident top fisters, my eager ass, me stoned and fresh poppers, it might be really hard to say no to bare cock. 

Is this how it starts?

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Yep. Exactly how it starts. Have a few drinks first, maybe smoke a joint, you think you'll be OK...after all it's just one time, right? You can start out bare just so long as he doesn't cum inside you, right?

• 4 months later...
Guest FinalDL2021
On 4/4/2019 at 5:06 AM, jaydedday said:

So this is huge for me. I'm sure in the past I have played with poz guys before at the bath house, but never like this.

He's from out of town, here for a work well and one of the best reviewed top fist fuckers I have encountered. Young, cute and confident. Beautiful combo and even now I can't sleep because I'm eager to be a pig.

We have not had a conversation about fucking, as we met and exchanged conversation on a fist forum site. 

I am not on Prep (still coming to terms that I'm attracted to men now and need to get out of my shitty marriage).

With the combo of a confident top fisters, my eager ass, me stoned and fresh poppers, it might be really hard to say no to bare cock. 

Is this how it starts?

I was in your situation roughly 3 months ago. After my divorce I got out of my marriage and moved back home to the SF Bay area. I met this guy on BBRT.  Jack was a bit older than me but I liked his old school way of doing things. He then told me that he was POZ undetectable, then I told him that I had been on a forums website called Breeding zone. and that I had been building up courage to even bareback. Just talking to  him was such a rush. to make a long story short, he bred me, and it was a real milestone with my getting comfortable with bare-backing. I never really thought I would ever let an HIV positive man fuck me, for real,  even on meds.  there had been alot of BS talking and fantasy exchange, here on BZ, but to actually experience, this was over the moon.