Why do we cumdumps crave loads so much?

Guest LoveBBC

Guest LoveBBC

I can’t ask this in a poll because I think the answers go deeper.   I’m trying to figure out why as much as I love raw dick, that as soon as I start getting fucked, that I get a little stressed because I want the load so bad and I’m constantly thinking about whether he is staying hard and building momentum.  I give it 100% but that’s not a guarantee.   I have regulars who I know I can count on, but when I go to the bathhouse I have no idea if the top barebacking me is going to breed me, or going to keep edging as he wants the feeling to last as he tries out other bottoms, esp for guys who cum once or twice and are done.   There is one guy that is a regular at the bathhouse that has fucked me for over 10 years (and I still don’t know his name) but it takes him a looong time to cum and  sometimes his energy depletes before he cums.  I work him so good that when he busts in me it is very high pressure and I feel every pulsation of his dick.  Bottom line is that as good as the dick is, I am extremely disappointed if I don’t get a load out of it. Is it because our getting a guy to orgasm is validation we did our job?  Is it more that we love feeling his sperm shoot deep inside us?  Is it because we are insecure and need to continuously prove something to ourselves? Is it that we are just simply pleasers?   Is it because we want the guy to remember he nutted when he fucked us so it is more certain he will fuck us again?   I think I lean toward it is the highest of pleasure for the cumdump and top.   I know I have some insecurities.  I have a great ass and nice thick/muscular body, but most of us are insecure about our bodies to some extent and require some validation.   I love being a cumdump and wish there were no stds and I was rich. If that were the case, I’d be spending the majority of my day getting fucked and Breeded.  I would never tire of it.  I love it so much.  Just trying to understand why the load is so important to me and just raw dick doesn’t satisfy my hunger.    Sorry if this is posted in the wrong place, wasn’t sure where to post. 

I think we slutty bottoms all want to have our "Dawson" fantasy.  You know him; the guy that starred in some of Treasure Islands's first big gang bang vids.  He would take upwards of 20 loads over a weekend, and we got to see every last one.  Bottom sluts want their turn.  The trouble is that T.I.M. can easily pull together that many dependable guys who are going to bust a load (or two, or three) inside for the camera.

Sex parties don't usually work that way.  The numbers don't always get that high up there, and no one wants to be the first one to cum.  I've been in Berlin at these huge sex parties with hundreds of guys in the club.  I don't think a single guy shoots his load for the first two hours.  I took lots of cock, but not that many loads.  It can be frustrating.  Especially when you have a particularly hot fucker top giving you an intense dicking.  The only real way to finish that off is with an intense wad of jizz pumping directly into your hole.  Instead, he'll just back off and slip out, and you just hope to catch him later that evening to capture the big finish.

Guest LoveBBC
2 hours ago, LetsPOZBreed said:

I think we slutty bottoms all want to have our "Dawson" fantasy.  You know him; the guy that starred in some of Treasure Islands's first big gang bang vids.  He would take upwards of 20 loads over a weekend, and we got to see every last one.  Bottom sluts want their turn.  The trouble is that T.I.M. can easily pull together that many dependable guys who are going to bust a load (or two, or three) inside for the camera.

Sex parties don't usually work that way.  The numbers don't always get that high up there, and no one wants to be the first one to cum.  I've been in Berlin at these huge sex parties with hundreds of guys in the club.  I don't think a single guy shoots his load for the first two hours.  I took lots of cock, but not that many loads.  It can be frustrating.  Especially when you have a particularly hot fucker top giving you an intense dicking.  The only real way to finish that off is with an intense wad of jizz pumping directly into your hole.  Instead, he'll just back off and slip out, and you just hope to catch him later that evening to capture the big finish.

It’s like you read my mind. I idolize Dawson. And your 2nd point is why I now stay at a bathhouse to 7,8,or9am.  I catch the guys ready to leave that do want their first nutt after edging all night, or their last nutt of the night.  One time I got about 6 loads in 10 hours out of about 15 raw tops.  Then from 6 am to 7 am I had 5 or 6 black guys breed me back to back.  That’s when I created my rule never to leave until most guys have left.  I agree with everything you said, especially those really intense fucks you are expecting the guy to power throb and shoot deep inside and then pulls out.  

Guest Neg4PozBreeding

the first time I bottomed the guy cummed deep inside my ass, ever since the I have wanted to feel that feeling again weather its 1 top of 100 tops in a row. I love the feeling of a top filling my ass with cum. He did not tell me his status until after he filled my hole and I love the thrill of possible being infected with something.

4 hours ago, pasv35 said:

his load is the greatest gift that we can receive,  we live for that, but when I don't get it, feels that I don't have made the job well,

but is the top desire and we must accept.

You're correct in this, but the idea is to not take it personally when in a large sex club or group sex party.  It's not because you're doing a poor job.  They just want to edge it for later on.