Steamworks Chicago

Spooner70

Ok so this will have to be an on going story as it happens.  In Chicago for the day, decide to hit Steamworks. Tonight is lights out and I thought I could use a few loads. 

So so I stopped off and got a new Oxballs Wrecker plug, some poppers and some max impact. Will be a first for the impact so we’ll see.

got to the club, and let me preface, I had cleaned up and out this morning. But did grab a douche cleaned up again and prepped in my room for a bit ie poppers plug and impact!!

Got ready and headed out. Second floor is the only one open yet, third opens at 4.

Walked in the elevated deck area and ran into one hell of a built guy!!! Towel up and nice cock hanging. Stopped dropped and started sucking, he was a good 9 when full. He pulled me further to the corner and started playing with my ready hole. Well this draws some attention and there was the crowd. He, against my needs, covers up and slides that great pole in. Now I’m giving one guy a hand job, nice thick but short cock, older guy, one bj have no idea and getting sucked. 

Massive guy cums, hard and I can feel it. I think it was guy blowing me, pulls up gets behind me plays with my ass for a bit then fucks me. Not a bad cock, deep and big enough. He cums and the older guy I’m HJ rounds my ass and slams in. The guy im blowing unloads in my mouth and the beer can guy finishes in my ass. 

Needed a break, so get vertical and there’s another bottom getting fucked right next to me. So I head back to the room for a brief break.

more to cum!!

Phase 2: 

third floor now open cruised a couple of times. This young well built guy followed me to the bench area. Got down and started sucking him. Nice cock comes to life. Suck him for a couple of minutes then get up and show him my ass.  He wasn’t interested, think more bottom.

cruise for a bit more and find my self back at the bench. Guy doesn’t want to fuck but puts a rather nice one through one of the holes. As I’m a sucking him to a fun tasty end, couple of HJ a couple of guys playing with my ass.