How did you find a Dom?

InsatiableBoy

For a long time now I've been on the lookout for, or hoping to run into a Dom beyond a one time encounter. Early into exploring my sexual attraction to men, and the first time I felt confident enough to take my towel off at the baths, I had one of my most memorable experiences. Almost immediately after removing my towel, and the super hot scene that followed, a firm grip grabbed my arm and tossed me into one of the nearby gloryhole cubbies. He pinned me against the wall and whispered in my ear, "I know what you want." What followed was my sub awakening, though it would take me a while to understand or contextualize exactly what happened. I submitted to him, he and others via his encouragement used me as they saw fit, and I loved every second.

Ever since that night I've been hopeful to find a Dom to create new experiences like my first, and help get me back into that true sub head space on a regular basis. Despite a few promising leads, nothing has panned out in all this time. So to those of you with regular Doms, or have had a regular Dom in the past: how did you connect?