[iBLASTinside] Top Five Fucks of 2010

Feeder

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

At my best guess, I’ve bred a few more than 200 asses in 2010. Not bad. Not the goal I set for myself but the year went off track for a lot of reasons. Still, I had some good sex. In fact, some fucking great sex. Among the best sex I’ve had in my life, in fact. So I just wanted to salute the top five fucks of the last 365 days.

5. Double It Up

May have written about it recently, but it was from the summer. Still memorable and enjoyable. And any double-fuck is worth mentioning.

4. Like Silk

Some asses just feel fucking good and this was an example of one. As the title suggests, it felt smooth. Enjoyable in so many ways even though he sort of laid there.

3. We Hold These Truths to Be Evident

The big crush (and ended up disappointment) of the year. Still, he had to make the list. My bi guy. I might still carry a torch for him. Who the fuck knows?

2. I Fucked This 19-Year-Old

Damn if I need to write a story about this one, but at least I posted a little something over at my Tumblr page. Damn, damn, damn. Young, hot, tight.

1. Face of an Angel, Body Built for Sin

Look ma, no poppers. This guy just did it for me on so many levels. Not the crush for bi guy, but still, he was something adorable that got my motor running.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.