[Life In The Raw] TeamPig's SQUEAL New Years Fuck Party

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

I went to TeamPig's New Years Party last night. My friend and fan came along with me, he got four loads in his hole. I myself busted three times, so I had a lot of fun.

The first hole I had was this really hot Euro stud walking around in rubber chaps. We made out and pawed at each other, then I bent him over, ate his hole and fucked him for a bit. Pounded his hole pretty good too.

We made out whenever we saw each other.

Then I ran into a guy I know, Markdixon, who does flicks for Treasure Island and Dark Green Hanky Media. He already had a load in his hole so I made sure to feel his cumfilled hole with my dick.

Then I fucked this really tall older bottom, He had a great round ass and a nice wet hole.

He loved the feeling of my dick into his ass. I kept fucking, pulling out and fucking again.

When I introduced myself he said

"I know who you are, I read your blog!"

I smiled and replied:

"You know, I was wondering if that was going to happen tonight."

(Most of the messages I get on BBRT are from guys out of California, so I don't know how many locals read my blog.)

I walked around some more, had a drink, then in one of the play spaces was this slim twink, bent over, wearing a collar and leash, his hole was open and had taken a fresh loadm I slid my dick into him. I wrapped my hands around his slender little waist, and I pounded his hairless body.

(Turned on yet, Dan?)

"You like that poz dick in your boypussy?"

"Yeah... oh yeah... fuck me..."

"Yeah, sweet little boy butt that craves poz cream in your pussy."

"Hmmm...mmmm yeah..."

I pounded his hole deep, hard, fast.

We had a good audience going.

"FUCK HIM! TAKE THAT DICK BOY! SEED HIS FUCKING CUNT!"

I pounded his hole, all I could is how much Dan would enjoy this young boys hole, I thought about us tagging him and soon, I busted a huge load of poz cream into his pussy. We made out for a bit and I went to recharge, take a piss.

I walked around and saw these two daddies fucking, I was soon at full mast watching these two leather studs fucking, I was jerking like mad and asked if I could feel his hole, he pulled out, I jammed my dick in and withing 3 pumps I shot my second load for the night. I pulled out and left these men to enjoy each other.

i then fucked this tatted punk guy who had taken a few loads, while making out with this scruffy silverlake kid.

So much love.

I found the twink again, and put him on his back, pounding his sweet butt. He had taken a few more loads and his hole was sweet and creamy. We made out and he told me how much he loved my dick, I left him to get fucked by the guys who were waiting.

I then ran into this hot muscle guy that I had fucked a few times at Slammers, I ate his hole, and began to fuck him, It was very quick, since this muscle daddy has such an amazing hole. I seeded him and left him to whore out.

I then ate and drank a bit, rang in the new year by making out with a bunch a guys and then went home.

Nice way to end and begin a year if you ask me.6205496180732721325-4087182360727097458?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.