[My Load Deep In You] First Hole of the Year

Feeder

To see My Load Deep In You's original blog post click here

My bud who usually hosts the hot gangbangs put up a post saying he had a hot bottom strapped to the fuck bench, blindfolded, and was taking all loads. When I saw the bottom's screenname, I jumped in the car immediately. He's a buff, former Marine. He blew me a few times several years ago, but since then ignores all my emails, party requests, and any other communiques. So, this was a perfect chance to get what I wanted. When I got there, he was being banged by some guy who couldn't come, so I stripped, lubed up, and got on that hole. NICE HOLE!! I pumped and as I was pumping, he was milking me with his hole. It was a fantastic feeling, so fantastic in fact that I quickly dumped in him. I wonder if I should email him and thank him?2856469041485238199-6544387789482326401?l=myloaddeepinyou.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.