[Life In The Raw] Trophy Ass

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

There was a hot ass latin_muscle_bottom that I fucked at the BBRT CumUnion sex party at Folsom a few months ago. He gave me notice that he was going to be in town and I told him that I would fuck his hot muscled ass and sweet hole when i was in town. Rainy night, one that usually makes me not want to leave the house, but if there is one thing I hate, its men that go back on their word. So, man up... take the umbrella and head into West Hollywood to his room at The Ramada.

He was in a leather jock strap, that perfectly framed his firm and hard ass. I got naked and he pulled me into a very deep wet kiss. I licked his hole and instantly became hard as a rock and ready to nail his ass, using just spit, I slid into his muscle hole. pounding him, making him cry out, then slowing down and making him purr.

"Is it as good as you remember"

It was, even with no cum inside of him, his hole felt amazing, one of those holes that is soft, gives no resistance, yet molds to your dick in a tight yet somehow soft grip. One of those holes that gets wetter as you fuck him. A blue ribbon prized ass that is on a bull of a man.

"That dick feels as good as I remember, hmmm, yeah rape my ass"

I did as he asked and I powerfucked his hole, slamming into him, putting him on his stomach and making him cry out as I piston fucked his cunt. He was clawing at his sheets, crying out into the pillow, and begging for more.

He then told me how at Slammer's last night, he was used until 5am... men nonstop fucking and breeding his ass. I pulled out and slid a finger in, and finger fucked him, relentlessly attacking his prostate, he nearly begged me to stop, the feeling was become overwhelming, I moved his hand away and told him there was no way he was getting out of this. Then I slammed him again, nailing his ass until I fired off a huge load of cum in his ass.

he collasped, looked at me and said :

"Thanks, just what I needed."6205496180732721325-844256453332427765?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.