[Bare Confessions] Christmas break 2009 with Raul

Bareconfessions

Click here to see Bare Confessions' original blog post...

Over the fall semester, we kept in touch through emails and texts. He would tell me about all the guys he was hooking up with and getting them to seed his ass. Honestly, to hear him tell it, I’m amazed he even had time to study. He was lucky to have a roommate who was bi, and liked to fuck his ass as well as watch him get fucked. I would have killed for a roommate like him back in my college days. As it was, back then I had to sneak fucks in out of the way places. He also told me about the first guy to let him fuck and breed him. It was a 3way with his roommate and a fuck bud of the roommate’s. He said he enjoyed it, but much preferred to get his ass bred than breeding ass.

Anyway, he had let me know when he was coming back, and asked if I could be the first stop when he got to town. When he showed up at my door that morning, he was grinning ear to ear, and practically jumped into my arms as he crossed the doorway. He took hold of my hand and brought it down to his ass. Through his jeans I felt the base of the plug I had given him that first summer day. He grinned more before kissing me then telling me that his ass was loaded up with his roommate’s cum, for me to use as lube on his hole. His roomie had gifted him with two loads before he left that had been simmering in him all night as he drove back home.

I smiled at him and told him that we should use those loads soon. He just dropped to his knees and pulled my cock out of the pants I had worn to answer the door. He soon had my cock slicked with his spit, and his own jeans were off and lying on the floor. I lifted him up and spread his legs to give me access to his hole. I pulled the plug out, and gave it a lick, tasting the other boy’s cum on it. I then dove into Raul’s hole and began to suck some of that cum out. I could taste it, and it was salty and sweet at the same time. After a few minutes of this, I stood up, lined up my cock, and proceeded to fuck what remained of the load deeper into him as I built up my own load to fire into him. It seemed to take only a minute for my load to build and then I was pushing deep into him and my seed was joining that of his buddy. I stayed in him till I was sure I was done draining my balls, then pumped his hole a few more times to make sure it was all in there deep. I slowly pulled out and stuck the plug back into his gaping hole. He sighed, and thanked me for loading him up again. I hugged him, and told him that I meant it when I said any time. He smiled again, and asked me how long till I was ready again. I looked at him, and asked when his folks were expecting him home. He said that as far as they knew, he was leaving the college town about now, so we basically had the whole day to fuck around and fill his ass with my cum.

He shed his clothes as he climbed the stairs to my bedroom. When he got there, he jumped on the bed, ass in the air, and inviting me to remove the plug and fill him up again. I guided his mouth to my cock as I stood beside the bed, and told him to suck it. He got me hard again with his oral skills, which had improved greatly thanks to his new buddies at school. As soon as I was hard and ready, I turned him around, and after taking out that plug, pushed into his hole again and began to churn up the previous loads in his ass as I worked towards a new one to add in. After a few minutes of him on the edge of the bed, I pushed him forward and onto his belly. This is really my favorite position; it lets me get my cock in there nice and deep. He was soon moaning from the pleasure he was getting as I filled and emptied his hole of my cock. Soon, he moaned, and his ass clinched around my cock as his sperm shot into my mattress. This was about all it took for me, I pushed deep into his hole, and with short strokes finished myself off. My second load of the day blasted deep into his ass. I collapsed onto his back, but kept up a slow fuck of his hole as I rested for a moment.

The slow rhythm kept my cock from going soft, and after a few minutes, I began to pick up my speed and began to really pound his hole, pushing him deep into the mattress. He moaned with pleasure, each moan slightly louder than the last. Since I had just cum, this fuck took a while till I felt that tingle in my balls, the sign of a load of swimmers getting ready to push out of my cock and deep into that waiting, cum-filled ass. A few minutes later, I pushed deep into him again, and with a deep groan let my seed enter him again. This time, after I had ensured that all my jizz was in him, I slowly pulled out. I reached over as I rolled off him and grabbed that plug and slid it back into his hole.

He moved down, and licked my cock clean, then moved up and kissed me. We laid on the bed for a while, relaxing in the comfort that comes after a great session of sex. I must have fallen asleep, because next thing I knew, he was riding my cock and my nuts were tightening in preparation to fill his hungry hole yet again. I grabbed his hips, and holding him steady began to really pound up into him. He Moaned, and his jizz shot out to coat my stomach and chest as I pushed into him for the final time and sent my fourth load of the day into him. He collapsed on top of me as we both relaxed again.

I suggested we get a shower, and he readily agreed. I filled him again in the shower after washing his cum off my body. We then proceeded to spend the rest of the day with my cock up his ass. When he finally left to “drive home”, his ass had about 10 loads in it, all being held in by his muscles and the plug. Before he left, he thanked me for properly welcoming him back, and asked if we’d have any more days like that while he was home. I told him we would, and we did end up getting together twice more over his break. Each time, it was a day long event, and both times he ended up leaving with about 10 loads in his hole.3053645520591533581-6906230892041206051?l=barebackconfessions.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.