[Sperm Pig] Sexy New Years Eve

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

Okay, so I spent NYE getting stuffed with cock. Five different ones to be exact.

There is a sex party that happens basically every Friday night in my area. Its sort of exclusive and underground, so this was actually my first time there.

It’s in a warehouse type space, two floors, and the basement is basically a dungeon with slings and gloryholes and couches and a leather fuck table.

Evidently this party caters to more daddies and bears— which is fine by me!

Anyway, I won’t bore you with lots of detail. Just know that I came away with 4 loads in my ass and one in my mouth.

And the best scene for me involved me being on my back on the fuck table, with a redbull can thick daddy top drilling my ass while a skinny daddy with an uncut 8 incher stuffed my throat.

Oh, and skinny daddy had a foul mouth and was VERY verbal at telling me how good a cunt I was, etc.

All in all, it was a good time. And I fully plan on attending again this Friday!

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.