Two asian big cock in a row

I had business trip to ranggon . I heard Burmeseguy have big cock. My inner slut  so high the first thing i did after checkin in hotel was check on my grindr. Although i like bareback, i always well prepared with condom and lube just incase. It was about 3:30 pm.

After chat with few local, i decide to meet  one burmese guy at 5 pm. Coz he had to finish his work. 

Out of sudden, one guy chat on me. He told me he bit chubby. I ask him if he can send me his dick pic. He said he didnt have. But he guarantee i will like it. He was free. So i let him to come.

The guy was quite cute but bit fat. But i was so horny so i didnt care. 

He open his pant and i can say his cock is big enough for asian standard. He facefuck me while i suck his penis.

Suddenly, i got call from coworker to my mobile. So i stop while still in bed talking with my coworker. 

And slowly..he push his cock to my ass hole from behind. Bare..!! I tried to control my voice so my coworker wont hear it...

I open my leg a bit so he can easly push it. I stop the phone and le him literally "rape" my hole.

Boy..he is good. And almost take a hour for him to cum. We did on the bed, chair, floor, and bathroom.

He cum twice inside me.

After finish. He dress up and go home.

While i try to cath my breath, the first guy i plan to meet arrived.

This guy quite slim...and big dick too. 

At first he ask if i have condom. I show condom next on the table.

While we foreplay and i sit on top of him. He slide his cock ro my ass.

My sore ass open again and got hard fuck me like no mercy .

He cum like dont care inside me. After that he clean him self and go home.

I got sore in another day.

The first guy i meet

Screenshot_20190505-233411~2.png

• Like 5