Bear dick is the best

Just remembered how good a thick dick feels.

Bear from Growlr stopped by on his way to work. Thick hairy dick. Said he had a 5 day load. Bent me over the side of the couch and really pounded away. He played with my hands while fucking me which made it even hotter. Soon enough he was grunting pretty loud and shot a big load in me. Fuck that felt amazing. He pulled up his pants and left.

I forgot how good a pounding from a bear can be. I wanted an encore of the fuck I just had. And what older guy doesn't love a 29 year old sexy ass. I'm naked in bed at this point, craving another thick dick. Find a bear on Adam4Adam 30 mins later.

We do a walk in since I'm already in bed. This was a longer session than with the first guy. I lay on my stomach, he's on top and owning my hole. He cums twice, same position all the way through. This time I'm the one who couldn't contain my moaning.

I feel like they did me a favor

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1