[Life In The Raw] My little latin muscle boy

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

I went over to fuck one of my fuckbuds this morning. Cute little latin boy. We got naked and got into his bed, kissing, rubbing each other's body. I played with his tight little hole while he moved up and down on his body. I ran my fingers up and down his back. He was shivering and moaning, begging to be my bottom, getting for me to take his tight boy hole.

I got down, under the covers and ate his pussy.

Then I mounted him and fucked him very slowly, opening up his tight little boyhole, making his pussy fit to my dick. He whimpered and I kissed him.

He told me about his sexual past.

Losing his virginity to his older brother's best friend,

and taking his own younger brothers virginity.

My dick became harder, true or not, I dont care, it was hot of him to say that.

I began to pound his ass hard, he begged for it. He told me how much he loves black tops using him,

how much he loves being a cumhole for men.

I kissed the back of his neck and plowed his butt doggy style, then, I thrusted really hard as I unleashed a torrent of cum up his ass.

We lay together and kissed while he fingered his bred hole, he thanked me, I showered, and started with my day.6205496180732721325-3511093092096817735?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.