[Life In The Raw] Just doing my part

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

A fuckbuddy texted me, he was so fucking horned up so we went on with some nasty sex banter.

He then said that he hadn't cum in a few days, I don't know about you guys but if I don't pop one off daily, I

get down right mean. A man needs to cum. Top, Bottom, Vers, we need orgasms to remain pleasant.

I told him that he should come over and sit his big bubble ass on my face.

He got very excited and rushed over(he lives close)

He undressed and got on his hands and knees, his muscled bubble butt in the air.

I began to lick his hole, darting my tongue in and out of him.

I mounted him, he and I are into the same kinds of roleplay, and he usually get each other very hot and into it.

"Yeah, that's it, fuck your bib bro's meaty ass, fuck my big butt"

"Like that, big bro? How does that feel?"

"Oh it feels amazing... where did you learn how to fuck?"

"Watching your friends fuck you... watching dad fuck you."

"Yeah, dad loves my butt, says it feels better than pussy."

"It feels so good big brother."

"Oh yeah, feels so good, youre a natural... dont cum yet... take your time."

"I love your big muscle butt... it feels so good."

"Dad always cums in me when he fucks me, says my pussy drains his dick."

"Oh yeah... it feels.... fuck it feels good... oh... ohh... whats happening?"

"You're gonna shoot little brother, now dont pull out. Let it go right n my ass. Breed me"

I growled as I filled him with hot cum and collapsed onto his back. He kissed and I pulled out, and I fingered his cumfilled hole as he shot a 3 day load all over his firm chest. He lay there and kissed, collected ourselves, and he went home.6205496180732721325-1173699564556328355?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.