[Life In The Raw] Brittish Lad Shag

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

Just got back from fucking a little brit twink boy in front of his daddy of a boyfriend.

He had smooth skin, a thin frame, icy blue eyes and a nice meaty butt. he made out, I wrapped my arms around him, and then his daddy walked out of the bathroom, he took his pants down and stroked his uncut meat watching me and his young bf.

He got down and sucked my dick while his boy and I kissed. I groped his hot boy butt and slid my finger over his hole. I threw the twink on the bed and his daddy and I began eating his hole in tandem.

Once we had him properly wet, I slid into you hole.

"Yeah, give that arse a shag, a good deep shag and spunk his fucking hole"

I fucked him doggy style while the daddy and I made out.

The twink told me how much he loved my dick and how good it felt.

I drilled that boy hard, fucking him until he was on his stomach and clawing at the sheets, I watched the daddy fuck him and went back to using his hole... we fucked him hard... a little bit too hard, poor kid started to bleed a bit, I was ready to stop there, while we showered I asked if he was okay, he smiled, kissed me and said he had been taking dick all week and was fucked by a HUGE dick last night and thats what probably did it, then he slid on my dick, looked back and begged for my cum.

Once I was assured that he was okay and not in any pain, I began fucking him again in the shower, his daddy watched while I pounded his boy, using his hole to make my balls tighten, and rewarding him with a hot load in his ass. We all made out in the shower and dried off.

The daddy looked at me, kissed me and said "Horny little git." I guess thats good, I dunno, Brit slang tends to confuse me.6205496180732721325-6783097845631386305?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.