Young mixed boy

SNJchubbyguy

Linked up wit a guy of grindr. Im a chub hes a chaser. Went to his place after chatting for a bit. Got there we smoked and chatted a bit. As the weed is kickin in we start to explore  each other. Now this boy is gorgeous. 23 mixed lean swimmer build and nice six pac which i love more than cock. Work my way down his tummy to his whispy happy trail. Slide his boxer briefs down revealing a beautiful penis. Now ive had em all. All shapes sizes colors u name it but this boy was perfection 7.5 big mushroom med thickness. Sucked him for good twenty mins before he brought me to his bedroom and starting tongueing my hole. He get my hole slick n wet wen he asks if im ready. He reached for the lube and a rubber and normally i dont bb random guys even though raw is my pref  but im on prep now sooooo im more willing to take it raw. But i say jus spit on ur cock and push in. No lube no rubber😛 so he agrees i take a big pull of poppers and he slides rt in! Amazing we fuck for bout twenty mins when i say gimmie those swimmers n he happily obliged. I grip down jus as he starts to cum and i can feel it pulsing( which is an amazing feeling but lets be honest guys we dont always feel them pulsing) this sets me off and i hands free ( which happens about as often as the female orgasm lol) He was perfection a sweet boy that id worship if he wud let me cant wait to feel his big cock again. 

• Like 5