The monster load

Juicyhole17

After visiting EDC Las Vegas and searching for a big dick I finally found one on Grindr! We set up a time and I got ready as I finished cleaning out I hear the door open a sexy black guy walked in and yanked his pants down!  As his boxers come down I seen a nice 7-8” BBC shaved smooth and cut and crazy thick! He laid back and I crawled up and started sucking! As I worked the tip he grabbed the base and drug up! A glob of precum hit my tongue and I heard him moan! After sucking and working on that dick I was told to bend over as I did he tongue went up my hole! After a while I felt his dick rub my hole, and he slid in! I felt my self stretch to new limits and it was so hot! He said he didn’t have long so he went to work on my ass! I could feel him getting harder and harder and he said he was gonna cum inside! I felt the slosh in my guts and felt his balls suck up! I laid and took it all! He slowly pulled and told me be ready! I squatted on the floor and pushed! My mind was blown! I seen thick cum puddle below my hole! When I thought it was done more would fall out! After a few mins I noticed a pool of nut bigger than a plate! It was crazy thick and omg hot! He told me if I was a girl I would be pregnant right now! The best part is I am still dripping and so full 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 5