The Stoner Bottom

I'd met the stoner bottom at a local cruising place; a mechanic, nice body, shaggy hair whose car wouldn't start. Wanted to borrow my battery to get the car started - which I found weird - but my horniness  and foolhardiness got the better of me. Turned out that's precisely what he wanted to do and bonus, he'd follow me home. So he did. A few hours later after I'd ridden him rubberred and he'd come and fucked him doggy a bit rubberred up, we'd fallen asleep and were just spooning drifting into a weed induced half sleep.

I was still erect and getting hornier and considered just wanking but he kept on rubbing his ass on my dick. In hindsight, I know he was awake but I convinced myself that if I kept quite and didn't cum loudly he'd not notice. Now I think about it, he pushed himself down on my dick; I was so fucking horny it took me thirty seconds to cum (but I'd fucked him for quite a while beforehand) and honestly I flooded his ass.

He left in the morning. We talked a bit, didn't mention anything.

Never saw him again.

• Like 6