iso FEARLESS blk/latino perv partner for real life boy fucking

Guest neworleansvibez

Guest neworleansvibez

its about that time.. summers almost here.. nyc and north nj.. newark area

i kno a lot of yall sit on here fantasizing n shit but im really bout this life. i really be gettn my dick sucked n the bushes by these boys, i really b at the library fucking their mouths, they realy sneak out and suck my dick n their backyards. i really be taking their virginity in my staircase. i love this shit, lm smart about it,i kno how to find them i kno where to get them i kno where to take them.

looking for a guy thats not just fantasizing about the shit but really active like myself. some one in shape and attractive, thts how u get them u gotta look good. someone who drives would be a plus because we could drive around and easily get them n the back seat. someone with some money to spend because we might have to throw them a few dollars to motivate them. someone with free time and whos cool with spending the time to go look for them. subway, the public pool, rec center, library, the park, the mall, the projects,the village,schools, outside of party venues, festivals. so if ur on the low and want a partner to get sum yung pussy with  this summer hit me up wickr: nycperv973

• 2 months later...