Was on Grindr and contacted a young man who was very close to my job location. He was at a local Air Force base, married, down low, wanting to blow a load during lunch. 

We needed someplace to meet, so I suggested a local bank tower in Del City, men's room on the 7th floor.  He agreed to meet and I left the office, excited. 

He beat me there, was in the handicap stall when I walked in. Damn, he was cute. Slender, nice build, great cock. Around 6", perfect for sucking. 

We were getting into a nice rhythm when some guy walks in and trys the door to the stall we were in. My pal freaks out but stays quiet.  The guy goes to one of the other stalls. 

The layout of the bathrooms separates the handicap stall from the other stalls by a wall and urinal.  I signaled I would go outside and wait for him. 

I quietly left the stall and waited by the elevator. 

When he came out, we got into the elevator together.  I laughed and reached down to hold him. He said he had blown his load in his underwear just a few moments before.  

Figured that would be all I would hear from him. But got a, message a day later asking if I wanted to suck him if in my car. Hell, yeah. 

We agreed to meet in the parking lot next to Kohl's across from the Air Force Base.  He drives up in his white Tundra extended cab and gets into my car.  We are hidden as the car has a large evergreen tree in front of my car. My car has dark windows and I also put up the front windshield sunscreen. 

Diving down on his already hard cock, he pulls his pants and undies down, sitting bare assed on my leather seats. I lick and deep throat while watching his expression. Unfortunately, he cums quickly.  Says he has to get back to work on the base.  It was a mid afternoon break quickie.  

I'm waiting for him to contact me. So far, no messages and I have not seen him on Grindr. I'm thinking he had an attack of conscience for cheating on his wife. Hoping that cutie cums back for more. His cum was smooth and delicious. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

you can just allay his fears that he is actually cheating...it doesn't  count as cheating if it's with a guy

well said DAYVEE.  That’s why I get fucked and fuck only men, so I’m not feeling guilty about cheating on my wife. How’s that for a warped sense of logic or total denial?