Good fuck...

LBRaw

I squeezed a short visit to 1350 on Wednesday after Xmas. Not a lot of guys, half were twink asians (mostly fems which don't do it for me!!), the remainder were mostly older white guys, most of whom were chasing the twinks. Nothing like feeling out of place.

After an hour or so, I was in the steam room... one last cooking then I was gonna shower and head home. I wandered to the small back area and one of the older guys was seated back there, working his meat. I watched him for a couple of minutes, over pudgy and definitely not attractive but still got me semi-hard with him milking his cock, then I turned to leave. He reached out, grabbed my dick, pulled me toward him. (this was worked out a lot better than it sounds) I hadn't cum yet and was still very horny so his hand work got me hard in seconds. He dropped to his knees and swallowed my cock. One hand is beating his dick, the other is playing with my balls and working whatever part of my shaft isn't in his mouth.

Meanwhile a couple of other guys had come to the back area, one to my right with his cock in hand, poking it toward the suckers mouth with not much success. The second guy was on my left, also with a hard-on. He's also playing with my dick while sliding one hand down my lower back and over my ass. He's whispering in my ear "Feel good?" "You wanna fuck?" "Wanna come to my room?" I hadn't got a real good look at him but I could feel his cock sliding against my thigh. I nodded yes.

I headed out to the shower, he followed. He was probably mid 60's, trim, short grey hair, and a long uncut dick. I followed him downstairs to his room. Once there, we dropped towels, he pulled out his poppers, took a couple hits then handed them to me. In seconds my head was spinning. Strong stuff! He had me bend over the bed, shoved a couple of lubed fingers into my ass and asked me if I wanted his cock. I just moaned. He worked his fingers in my ass, repeating his question. I just moaned again and squeezed his fingers with my ass. He pulled his fingers out and put his cock head against my hole. I reached back to pull him in. No condom, long thick dick I could barely put my fingers around it and had a definite mushroom head. I was still inhaling poppers and he'd lubed my ass very well so he took little time sliding all of his meat into me.

He fucked me quick. Lifting one leg onto the bed to give deeper access, he was hard fucking me. "Oh yeah." "Fuck yeah." "You like that?" He came loud. Slamming my ass each time he shot. I could feel his cum leaking out around his cock as he kept fucking me. He finally softened, pulled out, and slapped my ass. "Thanks." I got up, he kissed me. I left to shower.

One good fucking for the holidays.

Edited by Hotload84
Spacing, punctuation
  • Like 1

• 10 years later...