[iBLASTinside] 19-Year-Old Tight Pussy

Feeder

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

19.jpg

Getting prime pussy is one of those things can amaze even me. I fuck amazing asses — and when I write about amazing asses, I refer to the whole package: the cheeks, the asshole, the sphincter (yes, the hole and sphincter are separate things) and that lovely chute inside.

Should I continue the anatomy lesson? I’m separating the cheeks, the bouncy buns from everything else when I talk about a pussy — a boy pussy of course.

I’d posted on Craigs List, half expecting the usual collection of shit when the 19-year-old’s response arrived, asking if I would please fuck him hard. And a promise he was close. Very close. At least, geographically.

I answered his questions honestly — my age and stats and my photo. I expected, as with most younger men, he’d stop responding and not visit. But he asked for an address and promised to arrive in 15 minutes.

He was at my door in 10.

Standing at no more that five-foot-five and weighing around 130 pounds soaking wet, the photograph barely does him justice.

We were naked in less than a minute. No kissing or anything. He sucked me hard, not that it took much. He never asked for a condom or for lube. He wanted a hard cock in his ass. He’d not showered, not that I gave a shit. The musky teen scent actually turned out to be a bit of a turn-on.

Adding spit only to my cock, he took a seat on my cock.

To express how tight his hole was, I need a thesaurus and the Oxford English Dictionary and additional languages — probably Latin, Mandarin Chinese and Japanese.

First, have you ever seen how in ancient times, one Asian culture (I think it was China, but it might have been Japan) bind their feet and try to make them tiny. Well, this ass has not been penetrated. It felt virginal. I mean, I’d swear I was popping a cherry, except for the fact this boy never pulled off my cock. He sat on it and went into another world. This chute was bound tight, like someone had wrapped up the muscles.

Now I have a hard cock. I mean rock hard. So that means my thickness remains consistent. But I swear to God that this boy’s pussy was like a girdle, making my girth thinner.

Within moments, he’d adjusted and rolled onto his back, indicating he wanted me to take over the fuck.

No problem.

I began fucking him with zest. He said he wanted it hard.

But I admit. I didn’t want to. I slowed it up, enjoying the sensation of his pussy. I mean tops, you encounter one of these cunts rarely. They are magnificent when you do. New, unused. He knew nothing about muscle control. He didn’t need to know anything. His ass muscles were as tight as his ab muscles.

As for his butt cheeks, well, they were toned and muscular as well. So we’re not talking about bouncing masses. Beautiful, fitting his body type, but hard when my thighs hit them.

So I developed a pace and enjoyed it. I spit on my hand and took his respectable six incher into my hand and began working it. Moving through his tight cunt, feeling my cock begin to add my own pre-cum to the spit and his ass juices, things got a little slicker.

Interestingly enough, I have this moment sometimes when I actually produce copious amounts of what looks like cum — well, it basically is cum. It’s an indication I’ve reached the final plateau before I actually experience a full orgasm. Then a few minutes later, I actually produce an equal or even more cum and then have the actual sensation of an orgasm. This does not happen to me all the time. I am able to this on certain occasions, so not all the time.

Well, this was one of those occasions. So I injected him full of the first load, adding a slick stickiness to his ass.

I picked up pace, both with my hand and with my thrusting.

“I’m getting close, man,” he said.

I kept pumping. And I felt his ass muscles clench, he began to shoot across that beautiful chest and I was letting another load off into his ass, but to make the little guy feel better, I pulled out and let a couple of ropes land across his balls.

We cleaned up. He left.

Fuck.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.