[Closet BB Cumdump] Yum yum cum of sum yung boy

Feeder

Click here to see Closet BB Cumdump's original blog post...

Should be on every Chinese food menu. It was better than I expected. He is a cute, small (5'7" 125 pound) Portuguese boy. He peeked out the door when I pulled up because I sent him a text telling him I was there. I walked up the steps and he opened the door in a t-shirt and his underwear. I said wow, you're a hot little boytoy. He said thanks and I grabbed for his crotch. He pulled down his undies and showed me a med size uncut cock. Real nice head though. Twice the thickness of the shaft. I got on my knees and started sucking him off right away. My mouth never left his dick again...not even for a second.

He was standing for a couple of minutes and then backed up and sat in a chair while I bobbed my head up and down in his lap. He was rubbing the back of my head with his hand and he had his foot in between my legs while I kneeled in front of him and he was rubbing my crotch through my jeans. I started sucking faster and deeper while he rubbed my dick with his foot and he started moaning. He was moaning so softly and every now and again he let out a 'oh yeah'. The moans started coming faster so I knew where we were headed and I sooooo wanted it that I went faster and deeper. His dick was swelled, like I said nice head so every time it passed my tongue I made sure to hit it dead center underneath. He liked that. It was also a great length so I could take the entire shaft (I have to admit I am not the best deep throater - I need more practice - anyone wanna offer? ha ha). I felt the rock hard shaft and the head swell a little bigger and then he moaned and grabbed the back of my head to hold it still while he came. None of that, I wanted to milk every drop out of this boy so I kept going even though he was trying to stop me. He shot a load in my mouth which was one of the sweetest I have ever tasted. Not the hottest, that is usually latino cum - so warm. Mmmm mmmm but I am losing track. It was sweet, almost like it was mixed with just a little piece of butter or something. I got rock hard when I tasted it. I waited until no more dripped out. I got up, grabbed my sunglasses and said anytime bro, you're on my way to work. Just say the word. Such a great way to start the year. 19 year old cum is sweeeeeettt. HOT!7230614512406525083-3610774272440138278?l=closetbbcumdump.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.