My first in 10 years

Eirik1983

June 5, 2019 I took my first load BB in about 10 years. My second load and cock ever.

just a bit of background, I’m 36 yo bi guy Just recently divorced, I’ve never had a desire to have a man suck me, or for me to top, now I’ll let a woman blow me and I’ll fuck pussy, but with men , I love to suck cock and take cock up my hole. I’m a total bottom when it comes to cock. 

I’ve hooked up with this daddy on sniffies  a few times and have taken his load in my mouth a few times.  June 5 was the first time I got his magnificent beast inside me. Let me tell you , he’s packing like a good solid 8 and thick ....my god, my first time he was good, but 10 years is a long time to remember all the details . My daddy now ....wow did he me good, 

He and I had Wednesday off by some chance , I showed up after I dropped my daughter off at school, and cleaned up and out. This was the first time him and I had the time to play for and extended period of time. The 2 prior encounter we had were just quick blow and go’s. Like I blow him and I go. Each time rewarded with a massive load ....

This time I show up and we exchange pleasantries, he seems like a pretty chill guy, I’m sure I come across as maybe a bit uptight as this is all pretty new to me.

He leads me to his bedroom where we strip down . He kicks back on the bed and gets comfortable, I take my natural place and start sucking his massive penis ......

After a few minutes of sucking, he’s asking me if I want his cock inside me,

i look at him and respond “I came prepared for just that, please give it to me”  and I faced my ass towards him  face down ass up. Thinking back now it was funny cause he was like a kid in a candy shop ....he got up faster than fast to grab his lube , and started working my hole. After a bit he lubed his cock and started pushing . It took some time, but damm he opened me up good, I guess my super tight have not had anything up it in 10 years hole, did him right cause he lasted all of about 5 mins and I had his load inside me, 

Now I’ve read guys getting there “second hole” reached yeah he hit that and damm it took my breath away like my eyes bugged out of my head....

He definitely made me cock dumb, I’m addicted like a coke whore now, 

I can’t wait to get him inside me again , hopefully, this Sunday. If I could I’d be ass up for him everyday would 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3