[Straight Bottom] College Cock #2

i69nwind

To see Straight Bottom's original blog post click here...

His cock stayed stiff in my cum filled hole, his lips locked to mine and slowly started to fuck me again. He arranged me onto my knees, and fucked me doggystyle holding my hips banging his cock into my ass and his balls slapping against mine. His hands were on my shoulders as he drilled me back and forth.

He was breathing very hard and I was as well. I had came once at my and I was well on my way to doing it again. He ground his thick dick in me and grunted that he was about to cum, and with that I spilled my seed all over his bed.

MxWWVkrerd.jpgcollege cock is greatI can cum, once in a while without touching my cock. I did that day and that it was fucking awesome. I think I came more with his dick in me than when he blew me in the bathroom. When he came the second time deep in my ass. He fell on top of me driving me down on the bed with him kissing, sucking and licking on my neck and shoulders. I turned my head to the side to let him tongue kiss me again.

His hard cock slowly shrank back down to size and it pulled from my ass. I rolled over, we continued to kiss. We made some small talk. He talked about his girlfriend and his roommate. The roommate was bi as well, but the girlfriend did not know that they were. Every once in a while, the roommate and he would fool around, but it was not that common, every couple of weeks when the other was way to horny and did not want to jerk off or go find someone to take care of it.

He was mostly a top, and the roommate was very versatile and what perked my ears he was a black guy. I made mention, I would love a 3way. He told me that may be possible when he gets back in town.

I asked about the girlfriend and he told me that she was a pretty straightlaced girl, he fucks her, but she never stays over. He has a FWB, a bbw and he and the roommate will play from time to time.

We took a shower together and very true to form as a horny college kid he got hard again. I sucked him as the water ran over me, but he did pull me to my feet bent me over and ran his cock in me again. He banged me driving his cock up me as the water ran over us. His cock swelled and spilled into me.

Funny, after we came again. We continued to shower together washing each others hair and bodies. We made some small talk exchanged emails and numbers. We have already talked and are planning a 3 or more way when his roommate is back in town.

Joey5815406600065646665-1271475003122759620?l=straightbottom.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.