[Life In The Raw] Quality time with a buddy

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

I got a text from a good friend of mine, telling me to come over to the hotel room and breed his hole.

I walked in and undressed to a pair of blue converse and the pair of Nasty Pig underwear that he got me for XXXMas.

He came back and we made out, slow tender, then passionate as fuck making out. I took off my underwear and shoes and we kissed somemore. I stroked his big pussy wrecking dick, and then I got behind him and buried my face in his ass, savoring the taste of his cum hungry pussy. I spread his ass apart and nailed his hole with my tongue.

I lubed up my dick and slid all the way into his hole, slow strokes, enjoying his tight hole, it felt like he hadn't been fucked in a while, but he always knows how to open up for me, so soon I was humping him, his legs spread eagle. Drilling into his ass, making him moan the same way as the many twinks that lay in his wake.

Then I fucked him on his back, nailing his hole as he held up his legs, I kissed him while driving my hot poz cock into his hole.

He told me a hot story involving a past fuck of his, that had my nuts churning...

I had him get on his hands and knees and drilled his ass doggy style, pumping his sweet fucking cum hungry cunt, I rammed into him and grunted as I shot his ass full of my toxic poz load. We lay there and made out, and I told him some hot tales from my past fuck buds, that drove him wild and he shot a huge load of his own.6205496180732721325-5254526595962592869?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.