San Francisco Sex

UKBiguy44

Was in SF for work, am married (bi) but like occasional cock fun. This time I had a whole week of being in a hotel and free to accommodate. Discovered Sniffies which was great, seeing who is local. Put some ads on and quite surprised how many wanted BB which I have always been into but not really done (as can't afford to take a bug home to Mrs P!). Anyway, had arranged for a guy to come round for oral.

He was an older guy, late 40s and arranged to meet out the hotel as keycard access needed (had only chatted for about 10 mins). Turns up and silently head to room. Nervous as hell as not from US and here i was in SF about to have fun wit a guy (have only met a couple of guys this last 12 month).

Came into room, both quickly stripped off. Onto my knees and started to suck his cock, we had agreed on oral. He wanted to play with me so onto bed and he played with my bum and hole. We were both going for it when he got 2 fingers inside and then pushed me away, wanting to fuck. Have had this a couple of times before and both times have resisted but not sure what was up this time. I lay on my front and he sat on the top of my legs. Lubed my hole and then started pushing his cock into me. I am very tight and it wouldn't really go, he kept pushing and then it slipped. Ouch! I felt like i was about to tear. I whimpered a bit as he pushed n and started to fuck. The pain eased a bit but still hurt a lot. After a few minutes he was in puffing and I asked him to pull out but he carried on and came inside. He then gave me a slap. I was walking as he dressed, with his cock near my face and then left, leaving me with my cum on belly, his in my hole and a very sore bum! Farted most of it out with some blood as he must have torn something.

Last time i did BB was some 14 years ago!!

• Upvote 2