Having problems with co-workers, any help?

So i am asian and lived most of my life in asian countries. Due to my job, i go abroad frequently for a long term.

However, i was unexpectedly forced to come out by one of the co-workers in office. He said he recognized my body pics that i posted in apps.

After that he acts so clingy, which is annoying. I guess  everyone would know that i am gay by now.

Anyway, problem is that he is introducing his friends to me to have a chat for so.

It is because i faked him that i was btm like he is. After that he is introducing some top friends.

When he introduces top, he describes this top has a thick dick or he is a multi-cummer etc.

It is fucking terrible, because it clearly seems that he was introducing his fuckmates.

So, i denied all of the tops, saying diverse excuses. But when i denied the last top who was black, saying things like i prefer asian.

He seemed to be very upset at me for being so picky and maybe racist? After that when i work at the office, there is that awkward vibe.

How could i fix this problem??

By the way i am clearly not a racist and had a black friend. I just prefer someone who is born and raised in the same country with similar childhood to share