My next load is on his way over...

barecub85

Beefy, furry Latino guy with a fat six incher with a flared head is coming over to dump a load in me. I’m cleaned out, got my poppers and lube ready to go, in a tank top and gym shorts with no underwear, so he can just yank them down and get to business. I’m so in the mood for a rough quick breeding tonight. I hope he gives it to me. Guess I’ll know in 12 minutes....check back for updates......

• Like 1

He just left. God, that was exactly what I needed. Nice, quick, uncomplicated fuck. He had a nice beefy body, with a soft, furry belly. Good kisser, kinda rough but also tender in his own way, with the tang of cigarettes. Faintly musky pits, which he didn’t mind when I sniffed. Cock was closer to 5” once I got his basketball shorts down - rock hard, with that nice flared head. Easy to deep throat, and even easier to take up my hole. Didn’t take us long to strip each other down, and I dropped to my knees and sucked him in the doorway to my apartment. Loved his gravelly moans. I stood up and led him to the bedroom, where I got on all fours on the edge of the bed. Poppers and lube were already out on the nightstand, and he got right to it. He lubed up his cock but not my ass - a very selfish top moment that turned me the fuck on. I took a whiff of poppers and he plunged in. His size made it easy for him to sink into me, to the balls. He started pumping hard and fast right away, groaning that I had such a nice hole. Took about five minutes of him fucking and me pushing back into him for him to hit the point of no return. Couldn’t feel his cock throbbing, but it was a big, one week load and I could feel the warm rush of his seed in my hole. He slipped out while he was shooting and sprayed my hole and my ballsack with cum. He shoved it back in and continued to fuck his load deeper while moaning. Once he’d had enough stimulation he collapsed onto the bed next to me, where he kissed me and tugged at my pierced nips until I rubbed out a couple ropes all over my  furry chest and belly. He took off and now I’m lying on my bed, feeling his load dripping down the backs of my thighs. Fuck, I needed that.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1