Third Time ( or was it the fourth?) is a charm

BBholesATX

My  boyfriend  was out of town and I got on BBRT and scheduled my first hookup. I cleaned out real good to the point of certainty. I arranged to meet him about 8:30. Made it through crappy cross town traffic and met him at his driveway. Went inside his back efficiency apt and got down to making out hard. 69’d with my ass sitting on his face and his slender but  lengthy hard cock down my throat. He had me lay on my back and pull my legs up. That hard cock (head in the shape of an upside down heart) slid in with just a little bit of pain which soon turned to pleasure as my hole opened up to accept that raw rod. After about 5 minutes he pushed in deep and tilted me back with my ass up higher and started cumming. He held his cock in deep until he finished. Mmmm.

After I cleaned off his juicy cock and made plans to meet up again, I had every intention of being kinky but simple and going to the gym and working out with his load in me, but my cum slicked anal walls had a different idea. I drove to the nearest abs with booths but only 3 cars were there. Shit! I turned around and went to the next nearest abs, cursing at the Austin traffic.

This abs only had 6 cars but it was about 10pm, this place was trashier and it had a theater and booths. No tops in the booths so I went to the back theater. A tall slender guy on the back row was jerking a pretty, meaty, hard dick. ( White with pink shading, big spongy head) I leaned over and sucked him for a few. Then he sat me up and put his mouth on my dick, but soon realized what I wanted and pulled me up on my feet. I dropped my shorts and quickly pushed a dollop of silicon lube in my hole as I bent over a bench that sits in front of the back row. His big white cock slid in with ease and felt so good. A big older guy came over and put his stumpy thick cock head in my mouth. “Ooo, you’re such a slut!” My fucker groaned as he slid in to home and shot his warm load in me. He pulled out and I turned around and cleaned off that cummy beauty, hoping the tall guy I had been sucking would move to my ass. But no go.

After cruising by the dirty booths again, I gave up and moved to the third abs in Austin. (Just call me Goldilocks!) it was starting to get busier (it was Tuesday but it was around 11 pm). I wandered to the upstairs booths and saw an older guy, with a smaller but always hard cock that had once before given me a nice healthy white cumload, if memory serves me right. We went into a booth together and started making out. We sucked each other for a few until I took the initiative of dropping my shorts and bent over and he started to fuck. I could here someone going into the next booth ( no glory holes- fucking Texas!) as my older Papi rode my hole. As before, it didn’t take long for him to drop a creamy load in the entrance to my hole. He quickly put his clothes on and left, handing me his unused tokens. I felt like such a bookstore slut!

As I started to leave the booth, a cute younger Latino guy, late 20s, a thicker mid section but decent body and a look of intent in his eyes walked right up to me, practically pushing me back in the booth. I had seen him here before, but didn’t think he was interested. He whipped out a big thick brown uncut cock with a slim head that turned into a thick shaft that only got thicker as it got to the base. Mmmmm. I was gonna feel that! I went to my knees and jammed that hardening dick down my throat and got that thing to thicken. He asked if I got fucked. I stood up. “Yeah.” “You like it raw?” “Ohhh Yeahhhh!” I turned around and he found my hole and pushed that cock in, stretching my hole the deeper he got. He HAD to feel the cum he was sliding in! I knew he did when he confessed “I knew you were getting fucked in here ! Your hole is so juicy! “ We pulled a padded bench cover down to the floor and he had me lay on my back and he pushed my legs up on his shoulders and fucked even deeper. He pulled out saying he “didn’t wanna cum yet.” I tried my best to play it cool as we stood up. We faced each other breathing hard. I kept looking at his cock as he weighed his options. He sighed and had me “turn around and put your hands on the bench.” I squatted over and arched my back trying to give him the best position to  fuck up and deep in my hole. It worked! He started grunting and pumping that young cum in my hole. He pulled out and I went down on that beautiful cock. I should have gotten his number. He thanked me and handed me HIS tokens before he left. Whore!

Satisfied, I was about to leave when this bossy freak barged in the booth. He had a small dick but it got hard when he ‘forced’ me to suck his dick.  He then turned me around and over and started pile driving that thin little rocket in and out of my hole. The cum was starting to slosh out around his thumb sized peen. He pulled out and came pushing my head away, but I made sure to hold my hand out and catch a big palm size of cum, carefully reaching back and rubbing it on and in my pulsing hole. I went home and drifted off, humming as I tasted my cummy fingers that had been playing in my hole. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2