[Midtown Mutt ATL] Pre-dinner Protein Shot

Feeder

Click here to see Midtown Mutt's original blog post...

A friend invited me to his place for dinner on Saturday night. I had the usual Saturday errands to run, and after those were completed, I decided to work out. I returned and hopped on line around 4:00 and checked out BBRTS. A decent-looking guy with a big cock invited me over to his place which was about a mile away.

I arrived at his building, he greeted me and we headed to his apartment. He pulled his cock out of his jeans and it was indeed nice and big. I sank to my knees and started sucking his dick. He had one of those cocks that was perfect for deep-throating: long enough to get the head into my throat, but not so thick as to break my jaw. When his cock head entered my throat and I kept it there, I could tell he loved it.

He suggested we go to the bedroom. Once there, we both stripped and I retrieved a bottle of poppers I brought along. We started 69'ing, with me sucking his cock and taking his balls in my mouth. He alternately was sucking my cock and rimming my ass. Finally, I got on my stomach and sniffed some poppers as he smeared some lube on my hole. He lined his cock up and slid right into my ass until his balls were resting on my taint.

He moaned about how he loved fucking my tight hole as he started pounding me. His perfectly-sized dick was hitting all the right places and I was leaking pre-cum all over his bed sheets. I took another hit off the poppers and handed them back to him and he sniffed them and renewed his pounding on my ass. In a minute he screamed, "I'm cumming in you", and I could feel my hole get wet. He let his cock slip out of my ass and turned me on my back.

He started sucking on my cock and jacking it. I was already close from the pounding I gave him. Within a minute I was cumming into his hot mouth.

We both got dressed and he suggested that we play again. I am definitely interested in that. I kept his cum in my hole as I left for my friend's place for dinner.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.