Discovering Tinder

BeardChaser

I’ve used other hook up apps before, such as Grindr and Scruff, as well as websites like BBRTs, But has never ventured into Tinder. That was until Tuesday of last week, and wow! I’ve just had the opportunity to meet up with heaps of guys since, which has been awesome!

On Tuesday I met up with the first guy from Tinder. He was a student from Colombia, lived a few suburbs over from me, so I picked him up in my car, and we came back to mine (I live alone), where almost immediately he started kissing me, and quickly moved on to fucking. He had a huge cock, at least 8”, probably more like 9”, and thick as well, such that it was a bit painful to take him in certain positions, even with plenty of lube. Anyway, we ended up fucking for an hour and half before he came inside me, then I got him on his back and rode him until I came on his chest. We hung out for another hour, kissing and chatting until I drove him home.

The second guy I met on Wednesday, was an incredibly good looking Filipino guy (born there, raised in Australia where I live) and way out of my league. We had dinner first, at a pizza place he recommended, and since it was raining and I didn’t have an umbrella, he walked me back to my car, and I gave him a lift back to his. I thought that would be it, but he made the first move and started kissing me in the car. So I jumped at the opportunity and asked if he wanted to come back to mine, and he said yes. We couldn’t keep our hands off each other as we got in, and were quickly naked, I was sucking his dick to get it hard, and playing with his nipples, which he loved, and got him on his back and started to let him enter me. He was the only one to ask if I was negative before we fucked raw. He had a smaller dick than the last guy, but I was actually quite glad of that, and he was hitting me in all the right spots anyway. He came close a few times, before he eventually came after about half an hour. He had to leave early, but we’re planning to catch up again sometime soon.

The guy on Thursday was also Filipino, a doctor at the hospital I work at. He came over pretty much purely for a booty call. We immediately got to it, fucked raw and he ended up cumming on my ass and pushing it inside of me.

Friday was a nurse from Hong Kong (I really like Asian guys!) who I met for a drink first, then he came back to mine where we eventually started kissing. I have to admit, I wasn’t sure whether it was going to happen with this guy, but we both moved in to kiss at the same time, and it wasn’t long before we were naked and fucking raw in my bed. He came inside me and planned to spend the night, but he couldn’t sleep so left at 3am (which i was actually kind of glad about - I hate sleeping in the same bed as other people!).

Saturday started with a pure hookup, a white guy from Brisbane, a member of the air crew who was doing the red eye flight home that evening. He asked me to bring condoms, which I didn’t want to use, but I wanted a fuck so was happy enough to do. Anyway, once we started kissing and sucking each other, we got so caught up that the condoms never even got mentioned despite sitting within easy reach on the bedside table. He couldn’t last long and came within a few minutes on my back and pushed it in.

And finally, last night was a guy from Singapore. He came round to my house for drinks, but we hadn’t even got through half of our first drink before he moved in and started making out with me! Again, this guy was hot and way out of my league! We kissed and sucked a lot before he started eating my ass out, which he did amazingly, then just used spit as lube to push himself in raw into my hole. He fucked hard and long before he came in my ass, and then I jerked myself off, coming a huge load over both of our chests. Hopefully we’ll catch up again as well!

So I’m taking a break today, after such a busy week, but planning to get back on it again on Monday! I honestly hadn’t expected such a good response from Tinder - I genuinely thought nobody would swipe right on me, so it’s been a boost to my self-confidence having so much fun from it in my first week!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1