Sunday Afternoon

sadden

Worked through the night on sat night. Worked for another 6 hours sunday morning and finally freed up. Havent been playing much for awhile due too a hemmeroid.

I was desperate for some cum so i hit up grinder.

Went and saw this asian dude whose bred me before. He slid and i realised he was wearing a rubber. Told him i wasnt cool with that so he agreed too cum in my mouth. Well the fucker pulled out, pulled off the condom and came all over my back. But im a good cumslut and fingered what i could into me.

Annoued i got back on grinder and hit up another previous lay and he was available, so without even wiping up i got dressed and hammered out tok his place. 

Got naked immedieatly and dtarted blowing him. My ass is a little tender so he lubed me up and bent me over the bed and gently slid in. Bare. Perfect, just what this slut needed. He pushed me down and and started sliding in and out of my tight and tender asshole.

Within minutes he was cumming, bare and in my ass.

First time i have had two cocks in me in one day. Heading back onto grindr too see if i can find a 3rd and final load.

Found a 3rd dude. A philapino with a nice mushroom head. Would have felt great in my ass, but he only wanted head. Not my place too choose so i agreed.

Met on the side of a busy road and in minutes he was cumming in my mouth and on his way