[Life In The Raw] Cute Italian Musclebutt

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

He's the kind of guy that you wouldn't think was gay. Masculine in the movements, his voice, his energy.

I've seen him around a few times, but only glanced at him, never even cracking a smile at his sexy little shorty.

If not for his dedication to the iron, he would be a small adorable pocket gay. But his time in the gym has bestowed upon him a hard body of huge pecs, legs, and ass muscles. The kind of guy men makes statues of.

We passed on the street and he smiled at me and I at him, for the first time. I walked on but stopped, he had crossed the street and stopped, 'checking' his phone, I walked back and walked next to him, he made small talk and we went to my place, we kissed and he took off his gym clothes. I lay on his body, small in stature, big on content. He asked me if i was a top or bottom, I told him I was a top. He was eqipped and loved doing both, he had a thick cock with a PA.

I ate out his muscle butt, his soft hole in his firm hard ass.

He was moaning. he told me that it had been long, too long since he had been touched, kissed, licked and fucked. He was hungry for sex. he got on his hands and knees and I slid into his hot muscleboy asshole.

His hole so soft and hungry, he kept saying that it hurt real bad, but also felt real good, he begged me to keep going, then begged me to stopped...

He was beside himself, wanting the pain to end but needing a dick in his hole. I slowed down and he calmed down, just enjoying my dick inside of him, I turned him on his back but with a guy his height it was a bit difficult, so back to doggy style we went. I began ramming his body real hard, he was monaing louder now, begging for my dick, begging for my cum in his worked out muscle butt, and I gave it to him, a hot torrent of cum in his hole.

Off to the gym...6205496180732721325-5028341626672538560?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.